As a multi-sports brand (ASICS, Onitsuka Tiger, ASICS Tiger), ASICS offers an outstanding range of shoes, apparel, and equipment and is one of the world's largest sportswear manufacturers.
The philosophy of ASICS is to stimulate people in sports and to provide them with innovative high-tech products. The company was founded in 1949 in Japan.
Our people describe working at ASICS as passionate, focused on continuous improvement, performance, global, teamwork, and quality
Collaborate in the design and creation of POS (Points Of Sale) marketing actions for both company brands (lifestyle & performance); Collaborate in the execution, implementation, and analysis of the POS actions
– Brand campaign for the POS: collaborate in the briefing, follow up of the campaign, implementation, contact with the doors, etc.
– Think about new actions for the POS and give improvement action proposals of the existing ones.
– POS materials: create the briefing for the suppliers and follow up of the project
– Collaborate in the organization of the trade fairs of our clients.
– Product trainings: be responsable for the creation of the materials needed for the product training done by our Technical Representatives and Sales Representatives.
– Follow up of the execution of the actions and projects: budget control, proposal review, proposal feedback, coordination with the suppliers, etc.
– Proper timing management in order to achieve the dates agreed in each project.
WHAT ASICS CAN OFFER YOU
– 2-year labour contract
This is a 2-year apprenticeship opportunity with a labor contract ( it is not an internship opportunity with your school/university).
To be part of the recruitment process is mandatory to have FINISHED a Bachelor or Master’s Degree between 2012 – 2017. Students or candidates about to graduate can’t be part of the recruitment process
– Develop your career in Trade Marketing
– Being part of an international and passionate team
– From day one, having responsibilities and being able to unleash your creativity! #IMoveMe!
-Workplace in the Barcelona city center
– Free acess to the in-company gym
– Graduate Marketing, Communication or PR Degree
– You must be able to be hired using ‘Contrato en practicas' (It is a contract for people who finished their degree. So, you have to hold an academic title)
– 1-year experience in Trade Marketing and/or Retail working with Communication Agencies.
– Organized and rigorous.
– Ability to manage projects.
– Ability to communicate with external and internal teams. Ability to coordinate, manage, negotiate with suppliers.
– Ability to work in multi-functional teams.
– Ability of observation to detect opportunities. Ability to detect areas for improvement.
– Fluent conversation level of spanish and english (french is a plus).
- Grado en Administración y Dirección de Empresas y Criminología
- Grado en Administración y Dirección de Empresas
- Grado en Administración y Dirección de Empresas y Marketing
- Grado en Administración de Empresas y Gestión de la Innovación
- Grado en Administración y Gestión Pública
- Grado en Análisis Económico
- Grado en Comercio
- Grado en Ciencias Empresariales
- Grado en Administración y Dirección de Empresas y Moda
- Grado en Marketing
Escrito: Avanzado (C1) –
Hablado: Avanzado (C1) –
Traducción: Avanzado (C1)
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Universitat Ramón Llull
- Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
- Universitat de Barcelona
- EAE Business School
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Universitat de Girona
- Universitat Abat Oliba CEU
- ESERP Business School
- ESADE Business School
- Universitat de Vic
- Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- EXCEL: Avanzado