We are looking for a highly energetic and passionate SysOps to be part of the Marfeel Revolution.
As a SysOps you will be responsible for giving solutions to the internal day-to-day tasks by being an active actor within the Operations team. You will manage our cloud infrastructure, build-server farms, provide environment updates, monitor alerts and give support to occasional help-desk tasks.
We have 600 million visits, over 2 billion page views and we are scaling with the minimum number of servers possible. Challenge accepted?
This is you:
· You are a methodical type of person and ‘Doer' is your middle name.
· Your friends tell you that you can't leave anything undone and quality is your priority.
· You feel like you have a mission, not just a task.
· You love new things and you can take or come up with a high-level idea and run with it.
· You're always curious about what’s out there in the open-source world, you love to evaluate it and make decisions.
· You know the importance of being part of a universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal.
· You can communicate with technical and non-technical people alike to show both technical and functional command of what you are doing.
· You are motivated and excited by solving tech challenges and contributing to a team in a truly cutting-edge environment.
· You care about online news and user experience.
· You are definitely a technology enthusiast.
· You are an international team player.
· You are eager for knowledge.
· You have lots of stamina and you get bored if you don't have anything to do.
· You are hands-on and proactive.
· You are fluent in English (it’s a must).
This will be you:
· You will take part in the design and deployment of new cloud services.
· You will help manage the cloud infrastructure on GCP, AWS and Azure.
· You will evolve a build-server farm that manages more than 100 builds every day.
· You will do periodic IT operations, like: revise KPI evolutions, monitoring systems, SLA compliance, etc.
· You will follow up and solve IT incidents.
· You will manage the user privileges to all internal and external services.
· You will support help-desk tasks.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
· Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
· We have more than 25 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
· Flexible working-time.
· Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
· Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
· Free language and yoga classes
· Team building events!
· Transport, restaurant and kindergarden tickets.
· Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
· And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
· At least 3 years of experience in Linux and Mac OSX administration.
· The ability to write scripts to speed up and simplify system maintenance processes (BASH, Python, Perl, …).
· A feeling of being at home with web, proxy and application servers (Apache, Nginx, Varnish, HAProxy, Jetty, Tomcat, …).
· Complete understanding of container technologies and how to apply to reduce DevEx complexity.
· Experience managing deployment technologies (Jenkins-ci, Travis-ci, …)
· Experience regarding Network (TCP/IP, WiFi Access Points, DHCP, DNS, NFS and network hardware configuration).
· The ability to troubleshoot networking issues at a local level.
· Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration workflows.
· Experience with task ticketing management systems (RT, JIRA).
We will be impressed if you have experience in/with:
· Various GCP/AWS/Azure services and understand the challenges of deploying large applications in the cloud.
· MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kibana, MySql, Prometheus, Nagios, Munin, Ansible, Chef, Puppet,…
· Prior experience in a DevOps environment.
· Content delivery network platforms (Fastly, CloudFront, Akamai, Verizon, …).
· Back-end technologies (Java, Spring, …).
· Google Apps (manage users and groups).
· vPBX and VoIP understanding.
· PKI basic knowledge.
Escrito: Avanzado (C1) –
Hablado: Avanzado (C1) –
Traducción: Avanzado (C1)