The German-Spanish Chamber of Commerce is searching a Store Manager (m/f) for a large retail German multinational.
– As Store Manager, you manage, develop and motivate a team of around 20 employees
– You independently optimize and control all work processes and thus continuously improve your store’s performance
– It goes without saying that you always have the profitability of your store in mind
– In addition, you diligently track and analyze the key performance indicators that impact the business
– And, last but not least, you ensure that your store always leaves a positive impression thanks to its fresh, clean appearance, constant product availability and a high level of service quality
Ideally, you have already completed your professional training and have experience in the food retail trade
– You are enthusiastic about retail and have experience managing employees
– You are a team player, have a keen sense of responsibility and are at ease with taking decisions
– Thanks to your friendly demeanor, you can manage, inspire and motivate employees
– You work a 5-day week in flexible shift models, which are based on your store’s opening times.
– You have good to very good written and spoken German skills (B2 level)
- Doble Grado en Administración y Dirección de Empresas y Dirección Financiera y Contabilidad
Escrito: Intermedio Alto (B2) –
Hablado: Intermedio Alto (B2) –
Traducción: Intermedio Alto (B2)