We are Sitel
We are Partners, we are Leaders, we are Experts.
To our Associates, we Empower Humans and Enhance Brands.
With an ambitious starting date for the 25th of March,
If you are a fluent Spanish speaker aimed for supporting customers in an efficient way, join us.
We are happy to be the company where you can develop your talent in a high-energy multicultural environment, and deliver high-quality service across multiple platforms (email, phone, and chat).
Sitel Customer Support will boost your knowledge in worldwide leading brands’ strategy, customer behavior, and market knowledge for life.
About our New Project,
Our Client is a global company with offices across the World that offers the most comprehensive portfolio in the Travel/Transport industry.
Supported by a multi-platform, our client offers a quick and easy way to look, compare and book between all available offers, and find the best solution.
• Meeting and exceeding Customer needs and discovering the best solution
• Identify and provide effective solutions for any issues
• Providing outstanding Customer service at all times
• Providing Support in their native language but also for our English-speaking customers on all channels
• Processing of bookings within the booking system of the company
• Communicating with Operators around the globe to process customer bookings
• Proactively identify opportunities when dealing with all client queries
Easy to apply!
• Customer Service experience (at least 1 year in a call center or helpdesk position)
• IT skills from the previous role would be beneficial
• Experience to deal with demanding customers/ complaint handling
• A good communicator with excellent verbal and written use of their native and English language
• Good time management skills and organized with attention to details
For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
• Take responsibility to ensure expectations are exceeded
• Enjoy offering exceptional customer service
• Team Player
• Able to manage own time and work towards set agreed targets independently
Will be your key to success!
We offer you,
• Starting schedule from 1 pm to 10 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
• Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
• Monthly performance bonus
• Monthly meal allowance
• Relocation Package (travel + 3 accommodation months)
• Helps to find accommodation in Lisbon
• Great office location with easy access by public transport
• Recognition program for referral friends
• On-site kitchen, fresh fruit twice per week, and vending machines with employee discount
• Private Healthcare + Dental insurance (after 6 months)
• English speaking Doctor on site
• Initial training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
• Regular Careers Opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management position
Come and join our happy family, warm and sunny Lisbon is waiting to welcome you!
Take your time to decide (not too much …)
For any question contact the Recruitment Team.
- Fecha de Contratación: 28/02/2019
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 5
- Educación Mínima: Educación Básica Secundaria
- Idiomas: Inglés ,Español
- Edad: entre 18 y 99 años
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: Si