Imagine yourself working at a successful enterprise SaaS scaleup, part of a young and bright team in Barcelona.
Caravelo’s ambition is to become the preferred digital partner for airlines worldwide, bringing airlines and passengers closer together to drive profitability and foster better engagement throughout the customer lifecycle. Our SaaS platform is used by global airlines including Air Asia, LATAM, Finnair, Eurowings and TAP Portugal amongst others, to grow revenues, deliver a better customer service through automation and improve their competitive position.
The company is run by experienced and highly talented founders and has shown high growth in the last few years. They are backed by solid VC’s and are one of the most promising players in the industry. The opportunity is big and we are setting up ground-breaking projects, primarily in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Are you an energetic and ambitious SDR or recent college grad ready to get your career on the fast track in the exciting and lucrative field of B2B SaaS sales? Caravelo is looking to set up and grow our Sales Development to the next level in our Barcelona office.
* Role and responsibility:
– Contacting new leads in target customers and initiating conversations following the Caravelo sales process
– Developing an understanding of prospective client’s business needs and how Caravelo can help with its solutions. The objective is to generate interest with well qualified prospects and schedule first introduction meetings for the sales team
– Leveraging the sales toolkit to work effectively, track activity, identify successes and become proficient in the SaaS tools used by top sales teams around the world
* What you will get from us:
– A competitive salary dependent on experience + incentive structure
– Benefits paid from the gross salary (Private health insurance, Transport check, Food check, Kindergarten check) and discounted gym membership
– Flexible working hours & half/day Fridays
– An office in the heart of Barcelona with great views of the city
– This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and ambitious company in an exciting environment.
– There are opportunities for international career progression within the organisation
– The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.
– Fluent, idiomatic English with ideally Spanish and/or other languages at business proficiency
– 1 year of work experience and/or relevant internships with University experience
– Full of energy – able and eager to handle high activity volume (calls & emails)
– Natural sales ability – enjoy making convincing arguments and overcoming the challenge of getting in touch with qualified prospects – a hunter mentality
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively articulate our solution’s value proposition
– Experience with CRM tools
– Winning attitude, competitive drive, ambitious and passionate
– International experience: we highly value a global view
Escrito: Muy Avanzado (C2) –
Hablado: Muy Avanzado (C2) –
Traducción: Muy Avanzado (C2)
- Office pack: Usuario
- G-Suite: Avanzado
- CRM: Avanzado