• Answering Phone, Meeting and greeting clients
• Customer service
• Public Relations Services
• Cooperation with other departments like Housekeeping, Technical, Restaurant/Bars
• Information about the hotel and areas for the clients
• Taxi and other services calls
• Reservation for SPA and Restaurant
• Establishing of production and occupancy reports
• Handling of Guests Complaints
• Knowledge of different room types and services in the hotel
• Rooms assignation for the coming guests
• Check in / Check out handling
• Direct clients bookings handlings
• Welcoming and assisting clients during their stay;
• Giving information about hotel services and leisure time activities;
• Booking procedures;
• Arranging couriers;
• Answering and forwarding phone calls
• Sorting and distributing post
• Keeping the reception area tidy
• Communicate effectively with co-workers and managers
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
• Foreign languages – Knowledge of the main structure and content of the foreign languages including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer with personalized services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Communication – Giving full attention to what other people are saying and talking to others to convey information effectively
• Front and back office – Knowledge of administrative and office procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
• Computers and Electronics – Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programs.
Accommodation, meals and pocket money included in the internship offer.
– Be a student!
– Have medium level of English!
– Be motivated to learn and to live in new cultural atmosphere !
Don’t hesitate to join us and do your internship in Tenerife !