MEAT FACTORY OPERATIVES – GENERAL OPERATIVES
Company: DAWN MEATS (IRELAND)
Number of Positions: 30 + 25 EN STANLEY FOODS
Location: Waterford, Cork, Slane, Kilbeggan, Ballyhaunis, Dublin and Laois.
The successful candidate will be based at our production plant and will:
• Work as part of a team packing meat cuts and trims to customer specification on a paced production line to fulfil production targets
• Sharpen and adjust cutting equipment.
• Cut, bone, or grind pieces of meat
• Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
• Provide support to the production team
• Keep good housekeeping standards in all areas
• Follow work instructions in all areas
• Ensure quality guidelines are followed for all areas
The ideal Candidate will have or demonstrate:
• An ability to work to deadlines
• An ability to work on own initiative
• Undertake flexible working hours to meet deadlines
• Interested in future development & progression.
• No Qualification required
• Basic English is desirable but not essential
• Experience in the meat or food processing is advantegeous.
• Standard working week 40 hours.
• Salary: 9.80 Euro Hourly
Employer provide the following assistance to successful candidates:
• Collection from airport on arrival
• Welcome pack on arrival
• Assistance with sourcing accommodation
• Subsidised canteen
• English language training provided locally