Company: DAWN MEATS (IRELAND)
Locations: Waterford, Cork, Slane, Kilbeggan, Ballyhaunis, Dublin and Laois. (Ireland)
The successful candidate will be based at our production plant and will:
• Work as part of a team packing meat cuts and trims to customer specification on a paced production line to fulfil production targets
• Sharpen and adjust cutting equipment.
• Cut, bone, or grind pieces of meat
• Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
• Provide support to the production team
• Keep good housekeeping standards in all areas
• Follow work instructions in all areas • Ensure quality guidelines are followed for all areas • Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy production environment
• Basic English is desirable but not essential as English lessons are available locally
• Minimum Experience Required (Years): 1
• Standard working week 40 hours. • Salary: 10.10€ hourly
MAS INFORMACIÓN: Todos los requisitos y condiciones sobre las ofertas en la web de la empresa. Apartado PREGUNTA 1 al final de la página.