The purpose of the IT StreamServe Expert is to deliver, review and adjust global OpenText StreamServe / Extream solutions to increase the speed to market, improve quality and scalability of the document solutions for our warehouse management products. Realize this by delivering standardized packages and providing consultancy on the implementation of large global solutions.
Multinational Company (3PL Logistic Sector)
IT StreamServe Expert will have the following responsibilities:
* ? Ensure alignment of the StreamServe application to the roadmap defined by the Global WMS Solutions strategy.
* ? Define, develop and implement standards and principles for architecture design of the StreamServe application and solutions and ensure that new solutions are implemented within these standards for all production, develop, test and training environments. Assure continuous assessment of these standards and lead the needed changes to bring aligned with these standards.
* ? Design, build and deploy standardized packages, solutions and templates and including configuration instructions and tools for the regional IT teams to implement and operate.
* ? Design, configure, develop and deploy StreamServe for new solutions and functionality as defined in collaboration with the global contract logistics business line, sector operation managers, cluster super users and customers.
* ? Serve as a partner toward other areas of the IT and business community to ensure that global business needs are challenged and fulfilled. Collaborate on all levels within and between the WMS (Center of Excellence) and all other IT teams to ensure alignment on system platforms, operating models, processes, and people.
* ? Conduct and lead business and technical design workshops around diverse customers' complex global warehouse management processes to create highly scalable, sustainable solutions following guidelines.
* ? Review, audit and adjust functional and technical designs of project teams globally.
* ? Work directly with stakeholders to ensure that a solution meets its business case.
* ? Create client intimacy and act as a trusted advisor.
* ? Be a leader on and leverage diverse views to encourage innovation.
* ? To identify gaps between business requirements and existing or proposed solutions and develop recommendations for improvements.
* ? To organize and conduct training to drive adoption.
* ? To provide input to build the deployment plan and support solution rollout.
* ? To monitor solution stability post-implementation and facilitate effective handover to support organization.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* ? Highly communicative and skilled IT professional with a proven track record in providing solutions with StreamServe in a dynamic, international businesses, preferable at a 3rd party logistics provider.
* ? In depth knowledge of StreamServe (and/or HP Exstream), functional and technical expertise. Mastering the art of balancing between product standardization versus business needs and wishes.
* ? Good knowledge of StreamServe version 5.6.2. and later, with al its different modules (StoryTeller, StreamStudio, Composition Center))
* ? Good knowledge of SQL, XML schema definitions, web services, and XSD.
* ? Knowledge of OpenText Streamserve (and/or HP Exstream) installation, migration, configuration and setting up connectivity between components.
* ? Experience in defining, deploying and managing document version control and authorisation.
* ? Natural ability to motivate, coach, train and counsel peers and subordinates. Convincing communication style in small and large operational settings. Ability to communicate a complex technical environment to non-technical management and peers.
* ? Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Preferable in a second language like Spanish, Dutch, German, Portuguese or Polish.
Interesting professional opportunity