Summary of the activities developed by the department or delegation
The Operations Department ensures strategic coherence in the programme development and coordinates appropriate follow up from all HQ Departments. The Operations Department works as a bridge amongst missions that implement our projects in the field and all the other counterparts we work with.
In terms of information management, from Madrid we are in charge of consolidating the information about the missions and the projects we implement through the systems we have in places and developing new ones depending on the organizational needs and the humanitarian context. We also support the 15 missions on the follow up of their information generating common and standard M&E frameworks.
Objectives of the internship
1. Integrate into a professional team in order to improve its competencies.
2. Get the global knowledge from an international organization. 3. To give support creating, improving and promoting information management systems & tools in the organisation
Activities of the internship
1. Creating of an organizational database of best practices & lessons learnt both operational and technical
2. Support the development of a digitalized system of best practices & lessons learnt
3. Preparing and editing documents related with Operations
4. To provide support with training materials
2. Level languages skills: English and Spanish required. French highly valued.
3. Appreciated knowledge in: Excel and design, editing and other informatics skills