Are you studying towards a degree in Biology or Genomics, and want to take your skills to the next level, applying them to a variety of focused hands-on projects in business operations?
Do you thrive in an international environment with teams working across the globe?
Are you interested in biotechnology, and want to be part of a company that helps improving the world around us?
Yes? Agilent's Diagnostics and Genomics Group (DGG) is looking for you!
This is your opportunity to join Agilent Technologies' DGG EMEAI team for 10-12 months. You will be working directly within a team of professionals and experts in the sector, as well as interact with peers and team members on a regular basis within the European/Worldwide DGG team. You will participate in internal projects requiring coordination with other functions, organizations. At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent's industry, infrastructure and organization.
This internship is about developing real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
Your responsibilities will include:
As an Agilent Genomics Intern, we would like to count on your support and assistance in the following activities:
• Sales activities for customers, including helping to promote events and e-seminars (direct costumer interaction).
• Promoting our Iberia Genomics Business to improve funnel.
• Prospection of new customers interested in BA, TS, Arial, PCR, Scanners.
• Screening the market for Genomic application to help our sale force.
• Update our instruments-lists.
Through your internship at Agilent, you will develop your skills in:
• Project management and organizational skills
• Costumer-facing skills
• Sales and field market knowledge
• Communication skills, incl. formal communication with costumers, as well as technical language skills
• Office software usage
What we offer you:
As an intern, you will be joining as a full team member in both our current strategic projects and the day-do-day operations, to be part of Agilent's success. Overall, we offer an attractive compensation and professional conditions, for you to transform and implement your ideas with the opportunities an international company provides.
The starting date is negotiable, although the internship should ideally start as soon as possible. Duration 10-12 months. Flexible working hours, part-time.
• Are studying towards a degree in Biology or Genomics.
• Enjoy new technology and are willing to learn more about our solutions,
• Potentially already have previous experience in costumer-facing roles or administrative work,
• Are fluent in English and Spanish.
Apart from the above mentioned more technical skills, the following complete your candidate profile:
• Highly motivated,
• Very organized, with strong attention to detail, whilst being able to focus on critical priorities,
• Strong time management skills,
• Able to work independently, but at the same time a team player with solid interpersonal and communication skills,
• Willingness to learn new technologies and applications.
Agilent is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Grado en Ingeniería de Sistemas Biológicos
- Grado en Ingeniería Biomédica
- Doble Grado en Farmacia y Óptica y Optometría
- Doble Grado en Farmacia y Nutrición Humana y Dietética
- Doble Grado en Farmacia y Biotecnología
- Grado en Genética
- Grado en Biotecnología
- Licenciatura en Biotecnología
Escrito: Muy Avanzado (C2) –
Hablado: Muy Avanzado (C2) –
Traducción: Muy Avanzado (C2)
Escrito: Intermedio Alto (B2) –
Hablado: Intermedio Alto (B2) –
Traducción: Intermedio Alto (B2)
- Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
- Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
- Universidad del País Vasco / Euskal Herriko Unibersitatea
- Universidad de Zaragoza
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Universidad de Navarra
- Universitat de Vic
- Universitat de les Illes Balears
- Universitat de Barcelona
- Universitat d´ Alacant
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Universidad de Málaga
- Universidad de Oviedo
- Universidad de Salamanca
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Universidad de Sevilla
- Universitat de València
- Universitat de Lleida
- Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Universitat Ramón Llull
- Universidade de Vigo
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Universitat de Girona
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Universitat Abat Oliba CEU
- Universidad de Granada
- Office: Usuario