This position will focus on HR & Talent development projects in Continental Europe. The primary purpose of this role is work on regional HR and Talent projects to anticipate & analyze the organizational needs for HR & Talent with the regional HR and RMDs, to deliver / design the relevant, accurate solutions in either training, communication, processes or systems, and lead throughout the projects.
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup – or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity – in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction – after all, being a ‘Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
* Manages/directs the HR & Talent activities associated with small to large scale European projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
* Collaborate/work closely with all project stakeholders (project sponsors, project managers, business units, local talent teams and users) to identify project scope and focus, develop and monitor delivery, trainings & communication plans, guide project staff and assure project success within defined timelines.
* Translate business needs into employee-centered and productivity enhancing solutions
* Take account of the customers´ business goals and operational environment in decisions and recommendations
* Provide expert HR & Talent development project guidance/support proactively. Identify potential problem areas and introduce innovative solutions to improve the employee experience.
* Follow up, measure ROI and business impact of the various projects
* Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management, project teams and users.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Degree in Business Administration or related field
* 3-5 years of experience in broad Talent Management or HR project management preferably focused on service or solutions business
* Experience in project management in complex international environments
* Subject matter expert on several HR & Talent areas
Skills & Other:
* Influencing Skills and Commerciality
* Fluent in English is a must, preferably additional European languages ( i.e. French, Spanish, Italian or German)
* Strong attention to detail, whilst able to keep an overall high level overview
* Analytical skills
* Highly organised and proactive, able to anticipate and take action where needed
* Able to build and maintain long term relationships with stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues, with high levels of credibility and trust
* Able to adapt to local culture and to understand potential barriers or opportunities.
* MS office
* Working in a dynamic and multicultural environment (40 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
* Career development opportunities
* Competitive salary based on skills and experience
* Flexibility and work-life balance
* Company health insurance/life insurance
* This position is located in Barcelona
*3-5 years of experience in broad Talent Management or HR project management