Important multinational company is looking for a Financial Controller for its headquarter in Madrid. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as an External Auditor in a Big 4 + at least 5 years in Controlling in a multinational company. Experience in accounting consolidation is a must. Experience working in the headquarter of a multinational company (consolidating the subsidiaries financial statements) and very high English level is a must.
Important multinational company is looking for a Financial Controller for its headquarter in Madrid.
Reporting to the Group's Controller, the selected candidate will be responsilble for the following functions:
This position will assist the Group`s Controller in the overall financial operations and reporting of the Group. This includes:
* Financial statements consolidation.
* Monthly/ quarterly/ annual financial reporting.
* Working closely with international subsidiaries, external accountants and other departments across the organization.
* Responsibility over the ERP system.
* Support the preparations of the annual budget, budget/ forecast vs. actual analysis.
* Quarterly presentations to senior management.
* Treasury and cash flow management.
* Payroll and expenditure.
* Work with banks, suppliers and institutions.
* Responsible for the annual audit.
* Ensuring compliance with local regulations.
* Transfer pricing policy.
* Tax returns.
* Statutory reporting.
* University degree level education.
* CPA certificate or equivalent.
* MBA or Master in Finance, an advantage.
* At least 5 years controlling experience in a multinational company, is a must.
* Previous experience working as an External Auditor in a Big 4 is a must.
* Experience working in the headquarter/ parent company of a multinational company consolidating the foreign subsidiaries financial statements s a must.
* Experience in financial statements consolidation, is a must.
* Experience in accounting consolidation, is a must.
* Experience in projects' controlling and accounting, an advantage.
* Excellent Excel skills.
* Experience with ERP System (SAP business one and/or HFM, is desirable).
* Very high English level (spoken and written) is a must.
* Native or very high Spanish level is a must.
* Other language/s mainly Portuguese, an advantage.
* Excellent multitasking skills and a hands on approach.
* Excellent communication skills, a team player who enjoys working in an international environment.
* Excellent analytical skills, reliable and flexible with ability to meet tied deadlines.
* Managerial skills.
* Salary package: 55.000 – 65.000 euros fixed salary + bonus.
* Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.