Detailed programme of the traineeship:
• Maintenance of professional and ethical standards in the work environment.
• Communicate effectively both written and orally.
• Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Identification and resolution of managerial problems in the recreation field.
• Development of positive customer relationship.
• Development of professional appearance.
• Resolution of customer problems.
• Performe recreational activities in an efficient and friendly manner.
• Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
• Assist in keeping the recreational area prepared for activities.
• Accomplish all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
• Demonstration of leadership abilities.
Tasks of the trainee
• Participate in the day – to – day activities of animation the hotels premises.
• Participate and organize sport activities with the animation team & clients.
• Participation in the Miniclub, children entertainment.
• Organizing the evening entertainment, shows presentation to support and all general activities which might be in need of any support for a good functioning at site.
• To know how to establish an entertainment programme and which shows at what time, within nationalities, clients activities etc.
• Participation in the evening entertainment, support of presentation of shows and announcements to guests.
• Guests relations in general.
• General organization to get to know.
Knowledge, skills and competences to be acquired by the end of the traineeship (expected Learning Outcomes):
• Adaptation to the local and Hotel environment and to the recreation department.
• Understand the recreation management criteria, and develop practical skills as an entertainer.
• Understand the related service with other departments/sections of the Hotel.
• Develop professional training with customer relationship and recreational environment.
• Progression with practical recreational activity skills and leadership.
• Develop recreational activities for different costumer profiles
Accommodation, meals and pocket money included in the internship offer.
– Be a student!
– Have medium level of English!
– Be motivated to learn and to live in new cultural atmosphere !
Don’t hesitate to join us and do your internship in Tenerife !