The candidate will be responsible for the design, development, support and follow up of Digital plan in a Multichannel Engagement Customer Experience Approach, optimizing the experience and strategies with different brands and Customer segments.
For the development of this job will need to:
• Liase with Brand manager to develop and execute Digital solutions
• Understand Brand needs, identify Brand Opportunities and be able to
transform them in MCE/Digital Solutions.
• Lead content localization, development, testing and approval for
digital channels, aligned with the brand Priorities by segment.
• Develop a strong understanding of digital channels available,
technical requirements and Integration among them, working in a
• Design some of the Digital assets for the brand, using Lilly approved
• Track digital results and evaluate brand e-marketing and MCE
programs, and help to adjust accordingly and provide solutions to
Optimize Customer solutions, channel Mix or others.
• Lead cross-functional working across functions particularly: IT,
Marketing, Business Quality, Ethics & Compliance and Medical.
• Vendor management with external agencies to help implement plans.
• Fluent in English
• Master in Digital Marketing. MBA highly valued
• Digital Marketing Experience, from 2-4 years. Evaluation of Knowledge and/or Experience on:
o Digital Landscape Analysis.
o Definition and development of marketing mix plan.
o Content design skills with associated tools
o Content or Inbound marketing.
o Earned & paid & Own Media campaigns
o Management of Analytic Tools and data analysis.
o Set KPis, Digital Objectives.
o CRM tools, Sales Force Marketing Cloud, Automation tools.
o Design and/or Follow up of Social Media campaigns
- Diplomatura en Enfermerías
- Licenciatura en Medicina
- Diplomatura en Fisioterapia y Diplomatura en Enfermería
- Licenciatura en Farmacia
- Licenciatura en Química
- Diplomatura en Fisioterapia
- Diplomatura en Nutrición Humana y Dietética
- Diplomatura en Podología
- Diplomatura en Terapia Ocupacional