We believe that everyone can have a healthier life, and also that this should be fun!
Gympass gives all the choices for people to get there, by partnering with +28,000 gyms and sport centers in more than 4,000 cities and 14 countries.
Companies from 50 to 50,000 employees are reducing absenteeism and improving productivity and health & wellness costs by offering unlimited access to Gympass network.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for fresh graduates/junior profiles with Native level of German to be part of our Customer Success team!
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, you will be in charge of offering a top-quality service to our customers and contribute to the company’s success. Among your responsibilities, you will:
– Identify and assess customers’ needs (consults, after-sales requests…) to ensure satisfaction.
– Manage the incoming calls and reply to the requests by phone and / or email.
– Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools, as well as communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
– Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, follow up to ensure resolution.
– Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
– Manage the CRM system and updates: keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and files, take care of the databases.
– Contribute to the department’s goals: achieve personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas.
Support all processes and operations of multiple departments (sales, financial, admin …).
– Generate sales leads by managing outgoing calls and campaigns. Proactively increase the sales volume by reaching users that logged in and convert them into potential clients.
– Take the extra mile to engage customers.
– Corporate Wellness
– Competitive salary
– Large opportunities to grow within the company and to develop your skills
– Empowerment to do great things
– Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture
– An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
If you meet the requirements, don t hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for you to join our team!
– Mandatory native level of German + Fluent English
– Valuable other European languages (French, German, Dutch)
– Valuable previous experience in Customer Service, Help Desk or similar (in the tourism industry, front desk…) but not mandatory
– Valuable international experience
– Goal oriented with great communication and interpersonal skills
– Flexible, resourceful and able to multi-task while establishing priorities and providing solutions
– Proactive, dynamic, with positive attitude and team spirit
Escrito: Materno –
Hablado: Materno –
Escrito: Avanzado (C1) –
Hablado: Avanzado (C1) –
Traducción: Avanzado (C1)