Great way to start your career! Cash Collector Belux within PageSSC
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you in BARCELONA? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
As member of the Continental Europe Order to Cash (O2C) department and being part of the Cash Collection Team Northern Europe:
* Manage collection activities for the assigned country, business, region or office customer portfolio.
* Perform follow up actions by email or phone calls (inbound / outbound)
* Responsible for achieving collection targets and reducing outstanding debt helped by the newly implemented collection tool.
* Liase with the Billing Team to ensure a coordinated and effective order to cash cycle.
* Coordinate with the Cash Allocation Team to guarantee accurate customer payment matching
* Disputes management directly or in relation with consultants and back-office departments (Invoicing, Client Risk and Temporary Work Dept).
* Recovery Actions according to the assessment of the client risk and credit limits fixed by the company
* Previous experience in the role highly desirable (1-2 years)
* English fluent, native or bilingual level of French/Dutch
* Other languages a plus
* Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
* Good negotiation and communication skills (spoken and written)
* Ability to handle a high volume of actions (outbound and inbound calls, payment negotiation, disputes)
* Customer focus
* Ability to work under pressure to attain company objectives and Cash Collection KPIs
Great career opportunities and benefits
*English fluent, native or bilingual level of French/Dutch
*Other languages a plus