Cash allocator opportunity within PageSSC
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
As part of the SSC Order to Cash (O2C) department and belonging to the cash allocation team the cash allocator is responsible for:
* Retrieving bank statements
* Processing customer payments
* Liaising internally with Collections and externally with Customers to obtain payment remittances.
* Investigating unallocated cash and provide support to the credit controllers & finance team.
* Managing customer refunds and follow up on over and double payments
* Maintaining appropriate records of cash transactions for audit purposes.
* Processing monthly direct debit payments.
* Other ad-hoc Finance duties as required.
* The Cash Allocator is responsible for the daily reconciliation of customer bank payments for the assigned country/brand/region or office.
* Administrative degree or equivalent
* Language: English and France (good level)
* Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
* Attention for detail
* Ability to work under pressure
Great benefits and career opportunities
*Administrative degree or equivalent
*Language: English and France (good level)
*Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
*Attention for detail