CARECHOICE (GROUP) LIMITED
CareChoice is one of Ireland’s leading residential homes for the older person. We provide dedicated care and a safe and welcoming home for all our residents. Our ethos is to create a home from home for our clients, where they can live life to the full, with support and respect, whilst enjoying building relationships with all our staff.
We are now looking for kind and reliable healthcare assistants for our nursing homes.
To deliver high standards of personal and individualised care under the supervision and guidance of the trained nursing staff, all employees are expected to honour the privacy of the resident. Respect for the individuality, dignity, autonomy and empowerment of the resident must underpin all activities and interactions undertaken during the course of their duties
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within a supportive environment whilst working
with an experienced team of healthcare professionals in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Supporting the nursing staff in providing high-quality holistic care to our residents.
• Ensuring residents hygiene/personal care needs are maintained to the highest standards while
maintaining the resident’s dignity at all time.
• Assisting residents with eating and drinking in line with their nutrition needs.
• Assisting residents with mobilizing as appropriate and using correct aids.
• Escorting or/and transfer residents as directed by the Nursing staff.
• Assisting in End of Life Care.
• Any other duties deemed necessary by nurse and management.
• Minimum Experience Required: 1 year. Practical experience in a caring capacity desired.
• Minimum Qualification: Level 5 (incl Leaving Certificate/ Leaving Certificate Applied/ Leaving
Certificate Vocational Programme).
• Language skills: Have a good level of English.
• Ability Skills: Communications, personal/social care, professional, caring and empathetic
• Competency Skills: Flexibility, time management, ability to work independently or as a part of
a team. Be comfortable working in a sometimes, challenging environment.
MAS INFORMACIÓN: Todos los requisitos y condiciones sobre las ofertas en la web de la empresa. Apartado PREGUNTA 1 al final de la página