Customer Service Executive- Portuguese shift (Late Shift) 10 EN TOTAL DISTINTOS IDIOMAS todos barcelona
Barcelona, Spain – Booking Customer Service Center (Spain) SL
Wait, this bit is extra important:
The shift that we will be able to offer you is the Late shift with starting hours between 15.00-15.30 and finishing hours between 23.00-23.30. The starting date for this role will be in March 2018.
The ultimate Customer Service checklist…
• Fluency in English and Portuguese
• An affinity for offering excellent customer service
• Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to take ownership and solve problems
• Positive and resilient attitude
• Great teamwork skills
• Liaising between accommodations and customers to resolve issues via phone and email
• Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
• Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
• Being open to new projects and tests that we may need your help with
• Promoting the Booking culture within your colleagues
How we support you:
We offer what we call the ‘Booking Deal’ which gives you many benefits when joining our team.
• Gross salary of EUR 1,460 € based on full time working hours (14 payments scheme)
• Language bonus (12 payments scheme)
• Quarterly Bonus Plan: 6% of your salary based on set targets
• Catered lunch
• Fully paid training
• Work schedule 4 to 6 weeks in advance
• International working environment
• Convenient office location in Barcelona
• 24 holidays per year on full time basis
Sr. Account Manager 5
Barcelona, Spain – Bookings Hispanica S.L.
• Manage a team of Account Managers Hotels;
• Direct account management for hotels in an appointed region within Spain;
• Visit the important hotels;
• Responsible for area coverage;
• Support Booking BV’s-strategy for hotel availability and supply within Spain;
• Promote the Booking BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
• Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
• Providing hotels with information by mail and email, including follow-ups;
• Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
• Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking BV’s extranet and rates & availability system;
• Support hotels with regards to Booking BV’s system;
• Liaise with hotels on allotment, availability and supply;
• Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
• 2-4 years of experience in a comparable management function;
• Fluent English and Spanish speaker and writer;
• Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
• Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and ability to work independently;
• Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
• Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
• Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
• Business focused;
• Positive attitude;
• University background preferred;
• Driver’s license;
• Availability to travel 50% of the time;
• You already have a work permit to work in Spain.
TÉCNICO EN PREVENCIÓN 1
• Tener calificación: Técnico Superior en Prevención de Riesgos Laborales.
• Al menos 5 años de conocimiento y experiencia operativa en salud, seguridad y seguridad física en una gran empresa
• Experiencia con comités de empresa.
• Habilidades de comunicación para reunir a las personas cuando los problemas deben resolverse, desde el personal hasta el nivel de la junta directiva
• El emprendedor, capaz de trabajar de forma independiente, disfruta creando e implementando nuevas iniciativas.
• Totalmente cómodo trabajando en inglés, tanto escrito como hablado.